- A showcase of the best presets for portraits online
- Film-inspired presets to use for your portraits
- Using so many effects on your portraits through these presets for Lightroom
Portraits are in some sort of a revival. Thanks mainly to the “selfie generation”, portraits are having a major comeback, and is one of the sought after genres in photography lately. And because of this, Lightroom is also making some improvements to its portrait collections, even as it has some of the best Lightroom presets for portraits online.
We shall examine, though, some of these presets for portraits, and marvel at the beauty of their effects, which enabled us to call them the best Lightroom presets for portraits ever.
- Film-Inspired Lightroom Presets – Films love to highlight faces in detail, and this Film Inspired Lightroom Presets is no exemption. It is as if you are actually looking at a scene in a movie whereby the actor’s face is zoomed in, complete with all the dramatic effects of a film. Definitely one of the best Lightroom presets for portraits.
- Haze Lightroom Presets – That hazy atmosphere of your photo brings with it a sense of mystery, like your subject is right there in a middle of a fog, allowing you to create that element of fantasy to it. And besides, your images looked fresh with this Haze Lightroom Presets.
- Master Workflow Lightroom Presets – Detailed editing is what makes Lightroom the choice for photographers and designers, which this Master Workflow Lightroom Presets is all about. Considered the best Lightroom presets for portraits in some circles because of its ability to bring out the natural glow of your subject’s face.
These, and a whole lot more, are some of the best Lightroom presets for portraits you can download online. If you can get it on the web right now, well and good. If not, keep looking because these presets are worth it, worth your time and effort.